Why read: Looking for ideas on what to cook for Easter? Check out these easy-to-make and healthy Easter treats your whole family will love.
For your easy shopping, this post contains affiliate links. If you click highlighted links or pictures and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Ah, how much I love Easter!
Everything about it!
I love that Easter is in spring. Nature is in full bloom luring us outdoors to enjoy warmer temperatures and the pleasant scent of Spring.
I love going to church on Palm Sunday, bringing the blessed palm branches home, and reading Easter Bible verses with kids.
And what I love the most is the excitement of my kids waiting for all the fun that comes with celebrating Easter.
Of course, you and I know that it’s better to start planning and preparing early to make sure the Easter celebration is a success.
Even if it’s only for your own family, a little extra effort and you’ll get rewarded with your loved ones’ happy faces.
And while there is so much or so little you can include in your Easter celebration, there is one thing you can’t skip – serving your family and friends delicious and healthy Easter treats!
By the way, if setting up an Easter egg hunt is on your mind, check out my practical tips on how to organize an outdoor Easter scavenger hunt and grab the super fun riddle clue cards the kids will be thrilled about.
Outdoor Easter Scavenger Hunt Clue Cards
Your kids will love these colorful riddle cards and will have a great time solving the clues.
OK, back to the healthy Easter recipes!
This is a round-up of easy-to-make, fun and what’s also great healthy recipes that are perfect for both small and big gatherings.
Each link will take you to the individual recipe with step-by-step instructions.
Fun and Healthy Easter Treats Everyone Will Love
1. Easter eggs naturally dyed with onion skins – Dye your Easter eggs naturally this Easter using red onion skins to achieve rich burgundy color.
To make the look interesting you can use flower petals or herbs for decorating.
Each egg will have a cute and unique pattern depending on how you place the petals.
And because you dye the hard-boiled eggs naturally, have kids use them for a fun egg fight and then eat them as a healthy Easter snack.
Or check other creative Easter egg designs to try with kids on Easter weekend.
2. Bunny Butt Pancakes – Before the day starts and the main fun begins, how about surprising your kiddos with these adorable Easter bunny butt pancakes for breakfast.
If you need a last-minute meaningful gift for your little one’s Easter basket, grab these printable Bible verse cards.
And don’t forget to take a picture of their happy little faces on Easter morning 🙂
3. Easter Fruit Platter -This Easter platter is the perfect way to get the kids excited to eat healthy fruit over chocolate at Easter.
Melon and pineapples are cut into Easter shapes and brought to life with cute faces.
Just get Easter cookie cutters and have fun creating cute pieces of fruit.
4. Easter Fruit Tray – Another nicely decorated Easter fruit tray because there can’t be too much fresh fruit!
This is one of the easy healthy Easter treats to make that both adults and kids would appreciate.
And, you don’t have to stick to the exact recipe.
It’s easy to substitute any of the fruit with the ones you have on hand.
Decorate with fresh strawberries. Baby carrots are also a great option.
Cut watermelons into bunnies or egg shape.
Don’t be afraid to experiment! Find the better way for your family by adding jelly beans, rice krispies, chocolate bunnies or chocolate Easter eggs to make it look like a nice snack board.
5. Easter Fruit Salad – If cutting fruit into bunny shapes is too time-consuming, you could opt for a delicious fruit salad instead.
It’s made with fresh, ripe fruit and drizzled with a light orange juice or lemon juice dressing.
Ready in under 20 minutes and made with no added sugar.
Enjoy as a healthy Easter snack or dessert!
6. Easter Egg Smoothie Popsicles – This fun Easter egg smoothie popsicle recipe is a quick way to add a little colorful fun to your holiday.
Made of only fruit and coconut milk, these popsicles are ideal as a healthy Easter treat and also a cute and simple way to surprise your kids.
Best part is that you can put all the unneeded platic eggs to a good use.
7. Cardamom Apple Fritters – These cardamom apple fritters are delicious healthy snacks, and perfect for all the family for Easter.
With chunks of sweet apple and a hint of spice, they make for a tasty comfort food dessert made of wholesome ingredients.
Easy to make, and a great way for kids to help with some of the recipe making too!
You’ll have so much fun together!
8. No-Bake Carrot Cake Cheesecake – This no-bake vegan carrot cake cheesecake is made with wholesome plant-based ingredients and comes together in just a few easy steps.
9. Carrot Cake Bars – These healthier carrot cake bars are perfectly sweet thanks to maple syrup instead of refined white sugar and are spiced beautifully with cinnamon and nutmeg.
And they’re both gluten-free and dairy-free!
And you don’t need a special occasion to make these healthy treats. Just Pin this post and use the recipe when you need to satisfy your sweet tooth with a healthier option.
10. Carrot Ice Cream – A surprisingly delicious carrot ice cream that has the most amazing natural orange color.
Perfect for the kids as a healthy Easter treat and one of the easiest ways to get some extra veg in.
A couple of scoops practically count as one of your five a day!
Hop to it!
11. Peanut Butter Eggs – The healthier alternative of copycat Reese’s peanut butter eggs is an amazingly simple and clean version of the iconic Easter candy.
These chocolate eggs are vegan, dairy, and gluten-free and made with only 5 ingredients but they taste like the real deal!
12. Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bites With Coconut – These dark chocolate pomegranate cups with shredded coconut are a sweet healthy Easter treat!
They’re easy to make and look like adorable little Easter baskets.
Plus, there’s no cooking required – the chocolate is melted in the microwave, then chilled in the fridge.
A fun sweet and easy recipe to make with the kids for Easter!
Colorful Bible Verse Cards For Kids
Build your child’s spiritual foundation, confidence, and self-esteem with these fun and easy-to-memorize Bible verses. They are perfect for Easter as a meaningful gift!
13. Carrot Cake Flaxseed Pudding – Enjoy the flavors of carrot cake, a classic Easter favorite, in this healthy flaxseed pudding, made with sprouted flaxseed to maximize the nutrient content.
A quick and easy no sugar Easter treat ready in 20 minutes, with just 5 minutes of prep and no baking or cooking required.
It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, vegan, paleo, and whole30.
14. Mango Float – This effortless mango float recipe is what you make when you don’t feel like baking and need to transform simple pantry ingredients into the ultimate crowdpleaser!
One of those sweet treats that compliments nicely the main courses of healthy eating!
15. Vegan Lemon Cookies – These lemon cookies are soft and infused with zesty flavor.
They’re perfect as healthy low sugar Easter treats, totally customizable, and kid-approved!
Add to the Easter fun by decorating them with the kids!
16. Birds Nest Cookies – Aren’t these bird nest cookies super cute?
This indulgent treat is easy to make and require just 7 ingredients!
Plus, it can easily be made paleo or vegan.
This healthy Easter dessert is also a great one for kids to help with and uses pantry ingredients.
There you have it! 15+ easy-to-make and healthy Easter treats that are also kid-friendly.
Even if you hate cooking, you’ll love these great ideas of healthier treats that require simple ingredients and not a lot of time.
Plus, your guests will love all of these delicious treats if you plan on hosting an Easter brunch or an Easter dinner.
One Last Thing
Whether you have a cozy Easter Sunday with your family members or a big gathering of friends and relatives, these delicious and healthy Easter treats will help you look like a first-class cook!
The best part – with these healthy Easter snack ideas and healthy Easter dessert recipes you won’t need to compromise your healthy lifestyle!
Have a fun and blessed Easter!
Please share with us in the comments your favorite healthy Easter recipe or other healthy Easter snacks. Fellow moms will appreciate your help with their Easter preparations!